Boeing Executive, St. Louis Symphony Conductor to be HonoredEvent Details: 6:00 p.m., October 04, John and Lucy Cook Hall, Anheuser-Busch Auditorium, 3674 Lindell Blvd, Rm. 050, Lower Level, St. Louis, MO, 63108
The Boeing Institute of International Business at Saint Louis University will honor Dennis Muilenburg, President and CEO, Boeing Defense, Space and Security; and conductor David Robertson of the Saint Louis Symphony, at the 2012 Annual International Business Awards Ceremony Thursday, Oct. 4.
The 6 p.m. program will be held in the Anheuser-Busch Auditorium at the John Cook School of Business, 3674 Lindell Blvd. A reception will follow the ceremony. The event is free and open to the public however reservations are required.
The Globalist Award will be presented to Dennis Muilenburg and David Robertson will receive the International Visionary Award.
Eight student scholars also will be recognized at the ceremony:
• Yue Wu: Anheuser-Busch Global Business Scholarship
• Danielle Bourdet Trout: BIIB Advisory Board International Business Scholarship
• Katelyn Marie Brungardt: Bud Berman and Kellwood Company Global Business Scholarship
• Yuting Liu: Emerson Scholarship in International Business
• Sergio Guzman: Monsanto Global Business Scholarship
• Carlye Caitlin Kleisner: Neil Seitz International Business Student Scholarship
• Jessica Elizabeth Jones: Novus Global Business Scholarship
• Stephanie Grace Woods: Sigma-Aldrich Global Scholarship
Additional information is available by calling (314) 977-3898. Reservations must be received by Friday, Sept. 28.
The 2012 Annual International Business Awards Ceremony is sponsored by Tom and Kate Gunn and co-sponsored by the St. Louis Business Journal, in partnership with the St. Louis Regional Chamber and Growth Association, U.S. Department of Commerce, World Agricultural Forum, World Trade Center St. Louis, Missouri District Export Council (MODEC) and the State of Missouri International Trade and Investment Office.