Bannister House will host a traditional Thanksgiving buffet from 11 a.m.-1:45 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 14. Executive chef Dan Conniff has prepared a special menu featuring several holiday favorites.
The cost is $9.95 and the menu will include:
- Hand-carved turkey breast with roasted shallot pan gravy
- Traditional cranberry sauce
- Roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- Sweet potato soufflé
- Cornbread dressing
- Roasted root vegetable medley
- Steamed broccoli with orange zest
- Shrimp bisque
- Apple and raisin bread pudding with brandy crème anglaise
- Water, tea and lemonade
Reservations are preferred, and faculty and staff can RSVP to 314-977-2582 or to firstname.lastname@example.org.