New Teacher Information
Welcome to the 1818 ACC Program! Whether for a prospective high school or a partner high school, this page contains many helpful resources. The 1818 ACC Program utilizes the talented teachers and quality courses from its partner high schools to offer their students college credit. Many benefits accrue to high schools, as well as benefits to students in offering 1818 ACC credit.
Adjunct Instructor Application Process:
- Adjunct Application Checklist: PDF
- Personnel Information Form: PDF
- Sample Course Syllabus: PDF or Microsoft Word
- Adjunct Course Approval Form: PDF
- Tuition Scholarship Form: PDF (Required for all scholarships)
- Institutional Scholarship: PDF (For high school teachers NOT currently teaching in the 1818 ACC Program - must include additional Tuition Scholarship Form below)
- External Tuition Scholarship: PDF (For courses not taken at SLU - conditional limitations apply. Please contact 1818 ACC for more information)
- Current 1818 ACC instructors taking a class at Saint Louis University must submit the 1st form only (Tuition Scholarship Form).
- Provisional 1818 ACC instructors taking a class at another university must submit the 1st & 3rd forms (Tuition Scholarship Form, External Tuition Scholarship, plus tuition statement and transcript - contact 1818 ACC for more details).
- Prospective instructors for the 1818 ACC Program taking classes at SLU must submit the 1st & 2nd forms (Tuition Scholarship Form plus Institutional Scholarship).
- Prospective instructors for the 1818 ACC Program taking classes at another university must submit all 3 forms (Tuition Scholarship, Institutional Scholarship, External Tuition Scholarship, plus tuition statement and transcript - contact 1818 ACC for more details).