- High Schools
What would you do if you could offer college classes to your students?
You've taken the first step to helping your outstanding students get a head start on their college career through dual credit offerings.
At the 1818 Advanced College Credit Program we believe that a head start on a college career is more than just earning dual credit. Rather, our office works with our partner high schools to truly help develop their students to gain the mindset needed to succeed in college.
From challenging all students through college level curriculum in the classroom, to guiding them through the registration process, to helping them understand the tuition process, we prepare students for their college career before they even step foot on a university campus.
Whether you're a school official inquiring about partnering with the 1818 ACC Program or you're a veteran teacher refreshing your skills, we're glad to have you with us and hope the following pages will expand your knowledge of how we can work together to build a successful future for our students.
Let's Get Started!
So you have lots of questions and need answers. We're here to help. To get started, click on which description fits you best.
I'm A....High School Administrator
- Wanting to partner with the 1818 ACC Program
- Returning to re-enroll in the 1818 ACC Program
- Curious how to add more of the current course offerings
- Want ing to request a new dual credit offering possibility
- Interested in the 1818 ACC Program benefits
- Inquiring about professional development opportunities with the 1818 ACC Program
- Looking for registration information for students
- New instructor who wants to teach with the 1818 ACC Program
- Returning instructor who needs help
- Looking to submit my syllabus
- Wanting to review SLU's grading scale
- Needing help with Banner
- Inquiring about scholarships
- Interested in professional development opportunities
- Looking to register students
- Wanting to make changes to existing registrations
- Needing to update school personnel information
- Looking to verify the 1818 ACC Course ledger
- Interested in scholarships
- Seeking professional development opportunities
|Saint Louis University's 1818 Advanced College Credit Program complies with Missouri Department of Higher Education (CBHE), "Dual Credit Guidelines," Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE) Dual Credit Task Force, is a founding institution of NACEP, the National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships, and is fully accredited through the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.|