- High Schools
- Registration Resources
- New Coordinator Applicants
- Returning Coordinators
- Student Scholarship Requests
- Change of Registration Request
- Course Drop Requests
- School Course Ledger
- Helping Students
- Helping Instructors and Administrators
- Professional Development
- Banner Tutorials
- Meet the SLU Liaisons
High School Coordinators
Your role is key in a students' lives. Let these resources be a guide to answering your questions!
The Coordinator's Role
The High School Coordinator is key in ensuring success of the high school and its students in the 1818 Advanced College Credit Program (1818 ACC). We rely heavily on our administrators to be champions of dual credit, instructors to teach the courses, and most importantly our coordinators to ensure everything runs smoothly.
The 1818 ACC high school coordinator is often an appointed high school official who helps our office maintain a smooth program at each high school by:
- Facilitating the 1818 ACC Program at the respective high school
- Serving as the coordinator between the school and Saint Louis University's 1818 Advanced College Credit Program
- Monitoring the 1818 ACC Program in the high school ensuring it meets all set policies and guidelines
- Assisting students through the registration process, dropping courses, changing registrations, etc.
- Answering student questions regarding eligibility, how to make tuition payments, requesting grades, etc.
- Communicating school changes such as adding or removing courses and personnel change
- Guiding prospective instructors through the approval process to teach 1818 ACC courses
Resources in Fulfilling the Coordinator Role
The 1818 ACC high school coordinator provides the needed administrative role to successfully administer dual credit courses at high school. In addition to this role, the coordinator possess a great amount of knowledge about the 1818 ACC Program policy and procedures.
We work to provide all the tools for our coordinators in a fashion that is easily accessible, as such we encourage each coordinator to use the following resources to answer questions and help students.
Here are quick links to important resources
- Registration Cheat Sheets and Help
- Requesting a withdraw/drop for a student
- Submitting a Change of Registration request
- Student eligibility requirements
- Resources to help students in the program
- Ways to help your administrators and instructors
- Updating/Verifying your School Ledger
- Updating Personnel Information
- Learn about Professional Development opportunities