- High Schools
- Registration Resources
- New Coordinator Applicants
- Returning Coordinators
- Application and Registration Confirmation Report
- Student Scholarship Requests
- Change of Registration Request
- Course Drop Requests
- School Course Ledger
- Updating Personnel Information
- Helping Students
- Helping Instructors and Administrators
- Professional Development
- Banner Tutorials
- Meet the SLU Liaisons
How To Request A Change to a Student's Registration
When to Request a Change in Registration
There are a variety of reasons why a student may approach the 1818 Advanced College Credit Program (1818 ACC) regarding a need to change their registration status. A few of the most common occurrences are:
- Student registered for incorrect class and needs to be dropped
- Student need to be added to a correct course
If a student has already registered during the regular registration period for the semester and an error in their registration is discovered such as the occurrences up above, the 1818 ACC Coordinator should notify the student and submit a change in registration request online.
Submitting a Change in Registration
To request a change in a student's registration, please fill out the online form below.
If you have difficulties accessing the form, please please contact the 1818 ACC Program office.