- High Schools
Spring 2014 Registration runs from December 9, 2013 through January 31, 2014.
Spring 2014 Registration Information
The registration period for the 1818 Advanced College Credit Program is a critical time for helping empower students. By being a resource for them during the process, you can begin to prepare them for what to expect in college when registering for courses.
We know it can be a detailed oriented process, so we've put together some information to help ensure a smooth registration process at your schools. Refer to the documents below for guidelines and helpful hints when registering your students for courses this semester.
Key Registration Dates to Remember
- December 9, 2013 - January 17, 2014: Regular Registration
- January 27, 2014 - January 31, 2014: Late Registration ($50 fee)
- March 28, 2014: Deadline for dropping a single class
Cover Letters to High School Officials for Spring 2014
- Registration Cover Letter for High School Coordinators
- Registration Cover Letter for High School Adjunct Instructors
Essential Registration Information - Critical for Efficient Registration
- Process Guidelines for High School Coordinators
- On-Line New Student Application, Directions for High School Coordinators
- 1818 Student ACCess Handbook (includes registration instructions, dates, 10 Tips, etc.)
- On-Line New Student Application, Directions for New Students
- New Student Application Worksheet
- New Student Application (link to online application)
- Application & Registration Confirmation Report
Valuable Registration Information - Supporting Information for Students and Parents
- Student Information Sheet*
- Parent Information Sheet*
- 1818 Adjunct ACCess Handbook
- 1818 ACC vs. AP
- Benefits of 1818 ACC Program to Students and Parents
Helpful Registration Information - Back-Up Assistance and "Plan B" Forms
- 1818 ACC Returning Student (paper) Registration Form
- 1818 ACC New Student (paper) Application Form
- 1818 ACC Course Reference Number(s) (CRNs) Website
*All registration materials intended for students contain dates set earlier than the official deadline.