- High Schools
Grow your passion for education by expanding your knowledge with SLU.
Internal Scholarship Requirements
Institutional tuition scholarships are available to assist local program partners, particularly current and prospective 1818 ACC adjunct instructors, coordinators, and high school administrators.
Scholarships will only cover up to 6 graduate credit hours per academic year for any individual.
Scholarships may be used for:
- Current 1818 ACC Instructors seeking additional graduate degrees or coursework.
- Prospective 1818 ACC Instructors seeking the necessary degree or additional graduate credit hours to teach.
- Coordinators seeking the required graduate hours or degree to teach for 1818 ACC.
- Administrators seeking additional graduate courses or degree for professional development.
Requirements to be eligible include:
- Prospective Instructors must agree to teach for 1818 ACC.
- Current Instructors must have and maintain 1818 ACC enrollment in their course for the duration of the scholarship request.
- Coordinators must agree and certify that they will teach for 1818 ACC and have enrollment in the program at their highschool.
- Administrators must have enrollment in the 1818 ACC Program at the school and maintain good standing of their institution in the program.
Step 1: Enrolling in a Program and Classes
Individuals must identify what type of student they are and apply for the appropriate program to have active registration at SLU.
Identify which type of graduate student you are:
- Unclassified Student (non-degree seeking):Learn more and apply to be an unclassified graduate student at SLU.
- Degree Seeking Candidate (degree seeking programs): Learn more and apply for graduate degree programs at SLU.
Once you are accepted into the graduate program at SLU,
- Log in with your SLUnet Id/Username and password to Banner Self-Service.
- Review the Course Catalog to find the CRN.
- Register for your courses via Banner Self Service.
- Go to the "Student Tab" in Banner Self Service.
- Select "Registration."
- Select "Add or Drop" classes.
- Select the appropriate registration term in the drop down.
- Scroll down to Add classes to worksheet and enter your CRN(s) in the boxes below and click "Submit."
Step 2: Request An Internal Scholarship
Utilize the form below to request a scholarship. You may also access the Internal Scholarship Request here.
Please note it can take up to 2 weeks for scholarship information to be processed and approved before requiring you to accept the awards and have them applied towards your tuition. An email confirmation will be sent once your scholarship has been processed.
Step 3: Accepting Your Scholarship
Once Saint Louis University has processed your application you will be required to accept the scholarship to have it applied to your account. To accept you scholarship, please follow these steps:
- Log in to Banner Self Service using your SLUnet user name/ID and password.
- Click on the "Financial Aid" tab located beneath the SLU header and above the search box.
- On the newly loaded page, click on "Award."
- Navigate and click on "Award Package for Aid Year."
- In the drop down menu, select the current year that you have applied for aid and press submit.
- Underneath the "Award Package for Aid Year ..." header find the "Terms and Conditions" tab and click it.
- Accept any terms and conditions. Then click on the "Accept Award Offer" tab.
- Accept your scholarship award.