Logging in for the First Time
Need help? Try out the tutorial above or scroll down for step by step instructions.
Manage Your Dual Credit on Your Own
Saint Louis University utilizes MySLU and Banner Self-Service as the primary tool for instructors and students to manage their college career.
Students can use these tools to:
- Register for Courses
- Review their course schedule
- See an unofficial transcript
- Request a transcript
Steps for Logging Into mySLU and Banner
mySLU is a great resource for managing your student account. It is the gateway to all software applications that SLU offers its students in order to help them succeed throughout their SLU career.
There are a few things you need to note before trying to log into mySLU:
- Prior to logging into mySLU you must change your account password. For step by step instructions, please visit our Resetting your Password page.
- Only attempt to login to mySLU twice as other attempts will lock your account. If you are having troubles try resetting your password.
- If you are locked out of your account or have any other difficulties, please contact SLU's ITS Division at (314) 977-4000 option 2. You will need your banner Id number and date of birth for verification purposes.
- After you've changed your password, navigate to myslu.slu.edu.
- Click the blue login button and enter your SLUnet ID and password.
- The screen will load and you will have access to your personal mySLU page.
Steps for Accessing Banner Self Service
Please note the following steps require you to be logged in to mySLU. Please see the above instructions regarding how to login to mySLU.
- After you've logged into mySLU.slu.edu, navigate to the "Tools" tab at the top of the page and click it.
- A new page will load with multiple icons. Find the one with two foot prints that is labeled "Banner Self Service" and click on it.
- A new window will open and you are now in Banner Self-Service.