Accessing Course Evaluations
Evaluations provide valuable feedback to improve our dual credit courses.
Purpose of Evaluations
Student course evaluations are central to the continual improvement of curriculum and the quality of instruction throughout Saint Louis University. Just as students in an on-campus course are given the opportunity to evaluate their courses, the 1818 Advanced College Credit Program also desires feedback from students in dual credit courses.
Individual evaluations are confidential are anonymous. The information gained from these evaluations are only available to the course instructor and 1818 ACC Program administration. The responses are used internally by the 1818 ACC Program to better individual course offerings at the high schools.
Step by Step Instructions
- Open your web browser and in the web address bar type in http://myslu.slu.edu
- A new page will open. Enter SLUnet Id and password, and click "Login."
- If you do not know your SLUnet Id, please contact the 1818 ACC Office for assistance.
- If you do not know your password, please contact SLU's IT Division at (314) 977-4000 option 2.
- Once logged into mySLU, look for the tabs at the top of the page under the SLU header and click the "Tools" tab.
- The page will load with a variety of icons. Locate the icon that says "Banner Self Service" and click on it.
- After Banner Self-Service has loaded, again there will be tabs at the top of the page beneath the SLU header. Locate the "Student" tab and click it.
- A list of blue links will appear. Find the blue "Registration" link and click on it.
- Underneath the Registration header there is a list of links. Locate the "Student Schedule: Detail" and click on it.
- In the drop down menu next to the "Select A Term" header, click on the arrow and select the current term that you are enrolled in classes for. Then click "Submit."
- You will see a list of classes that you are enrolled in. For each class listing there will be a sub header called "Course Evaluation." A blue link should appear next to the sub header that reads "Click Here to Evaluate." Click this link.
- Complete all questions on the evaluation, and then press the "Submit Evaluation" button at the bottom of the page when finished.
- When finished evaluating ALL courses, log out of mySLU and close your browser.