Tuition and Payment
Paying your bill on time is important. Review this tutorial for help in learning how to do it.
Saint Louis University's 1818 Advance College Credit Program offers students the opportunity to earn college credit at a discounted rate. This is only one of the many advantages to students like you who are ready to get a head start on their college education.
Important Things to Remember
Tuition is billed based on the amount of credit hours taken. The tuition for a single credit hour this year is $65. Your tuition bill is calculated by taking the number of credit hours multiplied by the cost of a credit hour. For example a course that is three credit hours will cost $195 (3 x $65 = $195).
You will be mailed a tuition bill to your home address. Share these bills with parents.
Pay your tuition on time. If you don't make payments on time you can be dropped from your class and have to pay a $50 reinstatement fee. Learn more about the reinstatement process.
Saint Louis University utilizes MySLU and Banner Self-Service as the management system to access all the information you need about your course work.
How to Pay Your Bill
It's important to pay your bill on time. There are many ways that you can pay your bill. Find the one that's right for you.
Follow the steps below to make payments over the internet. For detailed instructions, print the full instructions here.
- Log into mySLU.slu.edu with your username and password
- Click the "Tools" tab on the next screen.
- Choose the "Payment Suite" icon.
- Click "Make a Payment."
- >Follow the on-screen instruction and print a receipt for your records.
Pay By Mail
You can also pay your tuition bill by mail with a check by following these steps:
- >Make the check payable to "Saint Louis University."
- In the check memo line put your full name and Banner ID number.
- Mail your check to:
Saint Louis University
P.O. Box 790165
Saint Louis, MO 63179
Pay in Person
If you wish you can pay your tuition bill in person at Saint Louis University's campus.
- Make the check payable to "Saint Louis University."
- In the check memo line write your full name and Banner ID.
- DuBourg Hall adjacent to room 2 of the street level on the building.
- If you do not have a tuition statement, please visit the Office of Student Financial Services in DuBourg Hall Room 121 to obtain a printed copy