Student Registration Resources
Registration for the 1818 Advanced College Credit Program is an important step in starting your college career. By learning how to register yourself, make changes to your registration, and paying your tuition you are preparing yourself for what to expect in college when registering for courses.
We know it can be a detailed oriented process, so we've put together some information to help ensure a smooth registration process.
Before you choose which type of student you to get your registration started have you:
- Spoken with your high school coordinator for the program or course instructor?
- Ensured you meet the 1818 ACC Program eligibility?
- Asked if your school will be doing a registration session with all 1818 ACC students?
If you know the answers to these questions above you can start your registration by choosing which type of student to the 1818 ACC Program you are!
Congratulations, you've registered for your courses! While you've successfully enrolled in courses the process doesn't stop there! Remember the following dates!
- Turn in your confimation page to your 1818 ACC Coordinator at your high school
- Be on the look out for a follow up email from the 1818 ACC Program office regarding which courses our system reflects you enrolled in
- Tuition bills are addressed to the student and arrive on the 15th of each month until paid
- All important deadlines for the semester are posted on the 1818 ACC Calendar including: course drop dates, tuition dates, non-payment drop dates, etc.
The process doesn't end with just these dates. A key step to being a college student means staying active in your education and knowing how to handle these various situations before they arise. We've outlined a few below.
- I can't access my account! What should I do?
- Help! I need to pay my tuition!
- I've been dropped for non-payment. What do I do?
- I need to drop a class! How do I do it?
- I want to give feedback. Where can I?