Student Registration Resources
Registration for the 1818 Advanced College Credit Program is an important step in starting your college career. By learning how to register yourself, make changes to your registration, and paying your tuition you are preparing yourself for what to expect in college when registering for courses.
We know it can be a detailed oriented process, so we've put together some information to help ensure a smooth registration process.
Now that you know the deadlines for the various steps of registration let's get you registered for your courses!
Spring 2014 Registration Dates
- Regular Registration: December 09, 2013 - January 17, 2014
- Late Registration ($50 fee): January 27, 2014 - January 31, 2014
Congratulations, you've registered for your courses! While you've successfully enrolled in courses the process doesn't stop there! Remember the following dates!
Key Dates for Spring 2014
- Tuition Mailings: January 15 & February 15, 2014
- Tuition Payment Due: March 1, 2014
- Last to drop a single class: March 28, 2014
- Drop for non-payment: March 1, 2014
The process doesn't end with just these dates. A key step to being a college student means staying active in your education and knowing how to handle these various situations before they arise. We've outlined a few below. Click on the link to better understand how you can be prepared.
- I can't access my account! What should I do?
- Help! I need to pay my tuition!
- I've been dropped for non-payment. What do I do?
- I need to drop a class! How do I do it?
- I want to give feedback. Where can I?