New Student Application
Get started! Review the tutorial above or scroll down for step-by-step instructions.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Applying to SLU's 1818 ACC Program
If you are new to the 1818 ACC Program and have not taken any 1818 ACC courses in your high school there are four important steps you need to follow to ensure you are registered on time and correctly.
- Speak with your high school coordinator or instructor(s) who will:
- ensure you have met the 1818 ACC Admission Standards
- provide you with application materials
- provide you with the link to our New Student Application
- Complete the Application Worksheet
- This includes the Course Reference Number(s) (CRN) associated with the class(es) you want to take
- Open the Online Application
- Create a Login ID and PIN. Re-enter your PIN in the Verify Pin box and click Login.
- On the next page select 1818 Program for Application Type and click continue.
- Select the appropriate admission term for the semester you're applying (i.e. If you're applying in Spring 2014, select Spring 2014)
- Enter your full legal name (First, Middle, and Last)
- Click Fill Out Application
- Fill out all six application sections
- Name: Enter your full name. The name you enter will be exactly recorded as how you type it.
- Address: Enter your home address. This is where all 1818 ACC communication will be sent.
- Phone: Enter your home phone number. Note that the first box is for your area code and second box is for the seven digit number.
- Personal Information: Enter all personal information. Note: SSN numbers must be entered if your parents wish to receive a 1098-T form for tax returns
- High School: Enter the six digit code from your Application Worksheet
- Parental Information: Enter all relevant information for your parents.
- Course Registration: In the Course CRN # field, enter the course reference number you obtained from the 1818 Course Listing website.
- After all six sections are complete, click Application Complete.
- Agree to the Admissions Agreement
- Print the confirmation screen that appears after the application is completed
- Return the printed confirmation to your high school instructor or coordinator for their records
After you are successfully registered, you will receive a postcard in the mail with helpful information. Be sure to share this postcard with your parents.
Note: Registration and Application Deadline dates are posted on the 1818 ACC Calendar