New Student Application
Step-by-Step Instructions for Applying to SLU's 1818 ACC Program
If you are new to the 1818 ACC Program and have not taken any 1818 ACC courses in your high school there are four important steps you need to follow to ensure you are registered on time and correctly.
- Open the Online Application at https://goo.gl/f8707q
- If your school network blocks Google use the long url: https://banner.slu.edu/ssbprd/bwskalog.p_disploginnew?in_id=&cpbl=&newid=
- Create a Login ID and PIN. Re-enter your PIN in the Verify Pin box and click Login.
- On the next page select 1818 Program for Application Type and click continue.
- Select the appropriate admission term for the semester you're applying (i.e. If you're applying in Spring 2015, select Spring 2015)
- Enter your full legal name (First, Middle, and Last)
- Click Fill Out Application
- Fill out all six application sections
- Name: The name you enter will be exactly recorded as how you type it.
- Address: This is where all 1818 ACC communication will be sent.
- Phone: Note that the first box is for your area code and second box is for the seven digit number.
- Personal Information: SSN numbers must be entered if your parents wish to receive a 1098-T form for tax returns
- High School: Enter the six digit ACT high school code.
- Parental Information: Enter all relevant information for your parents.
- Course Registration: Enter the course reference numbers from CRN website found at http://goo.gl/n3NAuV
- Click Application Complete.
- Agree to the Admissions Agreement
- Print the confirmation screen and return it to your high school instructor or coordinator for their records.
After you are successfully registered, you will receive a postcard in the mail with helpful information. Be sure to share this postcard with your parents.
Note: Registration and Application Deadline dates are posted online on the 1818.slu.edu on the 1818 ACC Calendar webpage.