Returning Student Registration
Step by Step Instructions for Returning Student Registration
- Speak with your high school coordinator or instructor(s) who will
- ensure you have met the 1818 ACC Admission Standards
- provide you with your SLUnet Username and Banner Id
- Locate the Course Reference Numbers for your classes on the 1818 Course Listing website found at http://goo.gl/n3NAuV
- Open your web browser and navigate to the mySLU portal at http://myslu.slu.edu
- Click the blue "Login" button.
- Utilizing your SLUnet Username and Banner Id from Step 1 enter your information as follows:
- Username field = Your SLUnet Username
- Password field = Id + last six digits of your Banner Id (i.e. Banner Id is 000777777, so password is Id777777)
- If you have issues with your password, please contact SLU's IT Division for a password reset at (314) 977-4000 option 2.
- Once in mySLU click the "Students" tab and then select "Add or Drop Classes." Be sure to select the appropriate term you are registering for and then click "Submit"
- On the next screen enter the 5 digit CRNs for each course from step 2.
- When the courses display under the heading "Current Schedule" your registration is complete
- Print your completed registration screen and return it to your high school instructor or coordinator for their records
After you successfully register, you will receive an email confirmation and postcard with helpful information and deadlines. Be sure to share these with your parents!
Troubleshooting Registration Issues
If you receive any errors contact the 1818 Advanced College Credit Office for assistance.
Have your Banner Id number and the error message ready when you call.