Another Advantage. Your 1818 ACC credited transfer to other universities.
Getting Your Transcript
A great advantage to taking SLU 1818 Advanced College Credit courses is that a majority of other universities besides Saint Louis University accept the college credit you earned from SLU while in the program. For a full list of universities that students have reported as accepting 1818 ACC credit, please view the Transferability Report.
If you have taken courses and are looking to share your college credit from SLU with another university you'll need to request an Official Academic Transcript from Saint Louis University's Office of the University Registrar.
Two Ways to Request A Transcript:
Transcripts are provided at no additional fee and you can request up to 5 copies per day.
Requesting A Transcript Online
- Log in to mySLU using your SLU Net ID and password.
- If you do not know your SLUnet ID, please contact the 1818 ACC office.
- If you do not know or your password does not work, please contact the IT Help Desk at (314) 977-4000 option 2.
- Once in mySLU find and select the "Tools tab."
- A new window will open with a a variety of icons. Find and select the tile with foot prints called "Banner-Self Service."
- Banner-Self Service will open in a new window. Under the title "Main Menu" find the link entitled "Student" and click on it.
- On the page there will be a list of blue links. Locate the blue link called "Student Records" and click on it.
- The page will load with another set of links. Locate the blue link that says "Request A Transcript" and click on it.
- If you would like a copy for yourself choose Option 1. If you are mailing a copy to another university choose Option 2 by entering the university contact person to who the mailing will be addressed attention to in the field.
- Click Continue.
- Verify or input the correct mailing information. Click continue.
- Enter in the amount of copies you would like to have sent in the field next to the text "Number of Copies." Click continue.
- Review the mailing information and click "Submit Request."
- If you need additional copies sent to a different address, repeat steps 4-11.
Requesting A Transcript By Paper
- Download and fill out the Transcript Request Form.
- Transcript Request forms should be mailed or faxed directly to the Office of the University Registrar. Find their contact information on the upper left corner of the Transcript Request Form.
- Transcripts will be mailed. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing.