Whether you're a first-time or returning student in Saint Louis University's 1818 Advanced College Credit Program, help is available throughout the registration process.
Registration for 1818 Advanced College Credit courses occurs online. High schools are encouraged to register students together on-campus online, but students can register online on their own. School officials may request virtual or on-site assistance from Saint Louis University staff to help with the registration process.
You must comply with registration dates and deadlines posted each academic year to the 1818 academic calendar. Failure to meet designated registration deadlines will prevent you from enrolling in the course for college credit.
After you are successfully registered, you will receive a welcome email after the close of registration with helpful information. Be sure to share this email with your parents.
Students planning to enter pre-professional health programs or medical school are encouraged to enroll in biology courses as a matriculated (on-campus) student.
Parents have certain rights in viewing their child’s academic records. More information is available through SLU’s Office of the Registrar.
If you have not applied to participate in the 1818 Advanced College Credit program before, you can apply online as first-time student. Simply follow these steps to apply and be registered for the first time:
- Open the online application to create a login ID and PIN.
- Select 1818 program for application type and click continue.
- Select semester for which you're applying.
- Enter your full legal name.
- Click “Fill Out Application” and complete all six application sections.
- Click “Application Complete.”
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Save a copy of the confirmation screen for you and your high school records.
Please the observe the following items when completing Step #5:
- For name, use your full legal name.
- For the address, use the address where all 1818 Advanced College Credit communication will be sent.
- For the phone, the first box is for your area code and second box is for the seven-digit number.
- For personal information, SSN numbers must be entered if your parents want to receive a 1098-T form for tax returns.
- For high school, look up the six digit ACT high school code and enter into the application.
- For parental information, enter all relevant information for your parents.
- For course registration, look up your CRNs from the CRN website and enter them to the CRN boxes in the application.
If you have previously registered for 1818 courses, you can register for a new term by following these steps:
- Login to MySLU using your SLUnet username and your password (ID plus the last six digits of your Banner ID).
- Click the "Students" tab and then select "Add or Drop Classes." Be sure to select the appropriate term and then click "Submit."
- On the next screen enter the five-digit course reference numbers. Look up your CRNs.
- When the courses display under the heading "Current Schedule," your registration is complete.
- Save a copy of your registration screen for you and your high school records.
If you registered for an incorrect class and need to be added to a correct course, contact your 1818 Advanced College Credit coordinator. The coordinator will fill out the change of registration request form in order to correct the mistake.
If you want to drop a class, first check the 1818 Program Academic Calendar to make sure that the deadline to drop has not passed. If it has not passed, contact your 1818 high school coordinator. The 1818 coordinator can then fill out the change of registration request form.