School for Professional Studies Information Fair
The School for Professional Studies will hold two information fairs in February.
The first will take place from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 5, at the St. Elizabeth's Medical Arts Building, located at 180 South Third Street. The second will be held from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 6 in Boileau Hall. Light appetizers will be provided at both info fairs.
The sessions will include information about the bachelor's degree in organizational studies and the bachelor's degree in organizational leadership and technology, as well as minor and certificate programs in contract management, hospitality management, industrial psychology, organizational leadership, sales leadership and strategic communications.
Learn more about SLU's
- Flexible, accelerated degree-completion options available, including 20 fully online programs
- Affordable tuition rate (half the cost)
- Scholarship and financial aid info
- Career-focused programs taught by industry-expert faculty
- Easy application process — there's still time to enroll for Spring.
For more information or to RSVP, visit busyadults.slu.edu or call 314-977-2330 or 800-734-6736.