The Saint Louis University School of Law Al-Ghazali Legal Society will host a panel discussion about the current political situation in Egypt with an in-depth perspective on the aspirations of the Egyptian people, the struggles they currently face and those that will follow, as well as the role the U.S. should or should not play regarding Egypt's future.
The discussion will take place at noon Wednesday, Feb. 9, in Morrissey Hall, room 03.
- Khaled Abdel-Hamid, M.D., Ph.D.
- Egyptian-American, political commentator and blogger
- Medhat Osman, M.D., Sc.M., Ph.D.
- Egyptian-American, reporting on recent visits to Egypt
- Amany Ragab Hacking, J.D., M.A.
- Egyptian-American, assistant clinical professor at Saint Louis University School of Law