Saint Louis University's Boeing Institute of International Business will hold an information session for the Executive Master of International Business program from 10 a.m.-noon Saturday, Feb. 19.
Reservations are encouraged.
- 10 a.m.-noon Saturday, Feb. 19
- John Cook School of Business (Room DS 352)
- 3674 Lindell Blvd.
- Free parking is available in the SLU garage on Laclede (bring ticket for validation).
Attend the EMIB Information Session and learn more about:
- Why SLU is ranked 18th in graduate international education and how the program combines a strong business basis with a comprehensive focus on the global business environment.
- The convenient weekend format for busy professionals.
- The benefits of having a diverse faculty and co-hort team that provides a strong network for future career growth.
Faculty, alumni and staff will be on hand to share information and answer questions during the presentation. Afterward, participants are invited to attend lunch with current students and faculty.
For more information or to register, click here or call 314-977-3839.