The Center for Service and Community Engagement will sponsor a meet-and-greet session for community organizations and Saint Louis University faculty interested in forming service-learning partnerships.
The participating community organizations (listed below) have a focus on youth, including local schools, community centers and social service agencies.
Date: Thursday, May 12
Time: 9-11 a.m.
Location: Busch Student Center, Room 253
A continental breakfast will be provided. To participate, please contact Leah Sweetman at 977-4214 or email@example.com.
Confirmed Community Partners(as of 4/27/2011):
- Almost Home
- Annie Malone Children & Family Service Center
- City Garden Montessori Charter School
- Delta Gamma Center for Children with Visual Impairments
- Discovering Options
- Foundation for Children with Cancer
- Grand Center Arts Academy
- Herbert Hoover Boys & Girls Club
- KEEN St. Louis
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Marian Middle School
- Neighborhood Houses
- North Grand Neighborhood Services
- Ready Readers St. Louis
- Shearwater Education Foundation
- St. Louis Language Immersion Schools
- St. Louis Public Schools
- St. Stephen ECD and Preschool
- Therapeutic Horsemanship
- We Win, Inc.
- Youth Learning Center