SkillSoft Learning System AvailableEvent Details: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., September 15, Wool Center
It's here! After a successful pilot of the SkillSoft online learning program, Human Resources is pleased to announce that this wonderful tool will be available to University staff members beginning Thursday, Sept 1.
What can SkillSoft do for you? Some of the benefits and features of SkillSoft include:
• A wide variety of educational resources and topics in an e-learning environment
• The Books 24 X 7 online library with more than 8,000 titles
• The ability to earn continuing education and professional development units
• A range of certification preparation courses and training materials
SkillSoft is a progressive learning system designed to meet the diverse training needs of University staff at every level. The Human Resources Training and Communications team is currently offering overview sessions to assist new users with this exciting, online learning program.
Demonstrations will be available beginning Friday, Sept. 2, in room 372 at the Wool Center. Come join members of the Human Resources Training and Communications team to learn more about how SkillSoft can take you and your team to the next level at one of the upcoming SkillSoft training sessions offered during the month of September:
• Friday, Sept. 2 (11 a.m.-Noon)
• Thursday, Sept. 8 (1-2 p.m.)
• Thursday, Sept.15 (10 -11 a.m.)
• Tuesday, Sept. 20 (1-2 p.m.)
• Thursday, Sept. 29 (11 a.m.-Noon)
Be sure to take advantage of this outstanding opportunity to gain knowledge and meet your personal and professional goals this year while planning for next. Managers will be notified by email on Wednesday, Aug. 31, about registering for additional, on-site training sessions.