Student Success Center Open HouseEvent Details: 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., September 05, School of Nursing Building, 3525 Caroline St., St. Louis, MO, 63104-1099
The Student Success Center at the Medical Center will host an open house from 11 a.m to 1 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 5, in suite 114 at the School of Nursing Building. The event is free to attend and open to all students, faculty and staff. Refreshments, raffle prizes and a photo booth will be provided.
This is the perfect opportunity to meet new Student Success Center staff and find out more about the resources available in the Student Success Center and at Saint Louis University. Students will have the chance to:
- Meet with their academic advisors
- Connect with faculty from Doisy College for Health Sciences and the School of Nursing
- Gather information on study abroad
- Learn about academic support resources including tutoring, testing, academic coaching and disability services
- Connect with a career development specialist to learn about career decision-making and the job search process
For more information, contact the Student Success Center at the Medical Center at 314-977-8992 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.