SLU Community invited to Attend International Business Awards EventEvent Details: 5:00 p.m., October 06, John and Lucy Cook Hall, Anheuser-Busch Auditorium, 3674 Lindell Blvd, Rm. 050, Lower Level, St. Louis, MO, 63108
|Edward Monser IV|
The Boeing Institute at Saint Louis University's John Cook School of Business will host the 2011 Annual International Business Awards Ceremony at 5 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 6, in the Anheuser-Busch Auditorium at Cook Hall, 3674 Lindell Blvd. at Spring Ave.
A reception will follow the ceremony. The event is free and open to the public and to the SLU community however reservations are requested by Friday, Sept. 30.
2010 Globalist Award
Edward Monser IV, President and Chief Operating Office, Emerson
2010 International Visionary Award
Peter Raven, Ph.D., former President of the Missouri Botanical Garden
2010 SLU Student Scholars
- Anheuser-Busch Global Business Scholarship: Katelyn Brungardt
- BIIB Advisory Board International Business Scholarship: Eric Simpson
- Bud Berman/Kellwood Company Global Business Scholarship: Jessica Jones
- Emerson Scholar in International Business: Yue Wu
- Monsanto Global Business Scholarship: Caryle Caitlin Kliesner
- Neil Seitz International Business Student Scholarship: Matthew Barton
- Novus Global Scholarship: Fan Zhang
- Sigma-Aldrich Global Scholarship: Abigail Brandon
For more information or to RSVP, visit biib.slu.edu.
About the Awards
The Globalist Award is given to an individual who has distinguished himself through a commitment to international business development, demonstrated innovation and leadership in his profession, and contributed to or supported the Boeing Institute of International Business.
The International Visionary Award is presented to an individual who has contributed substantially to shaping the future of international business, demonstrated innovation and leadership in his profession, and distinguished himself through a commitment to international business development and the Boeing Institute of International Business.
The 2011 Annual International Business Awards are sponsored by Tom and Kate Gunn and co-sponsored by the St. Louis Business Journal in partnership with the Regional Chamber and Growth Association, U.S. Department of Commerce, World Affairs Council, World Agricultural Forum and the World Trade Center of St. Louis.