Dining Services Announces Weekly Specials
Chopsticks, an Asian cuisine concept is now open in the Marketplace. Chopsticks will feature three daily entrees: General Tso's chicken, Mongolian beef and curry vegetable tofu, starting at $5.99.
With an entrée, you get a one choice of jasmine rice, brown rice, fried rice, noodles. Vegetable eggroll, crab rangoon or dim sum are available for a limited time.
Chopticks, also will offer a weekly limited time offer. This week's offering is cashew chicken.
To view the entire menu and upcoming specials visit the dining services website. www.billiken-dining.com
Check out the rotating residential concepts at Griesedieck for lunch and at Reinert for dinner:
- Monday: Phlatout-Flatbread specials,
- Tuesday: Sabaroso-Tex Mex flair, and
- Thursday: Smokin Aces-BBQ at its finest.
- Fusz Food Court's NEW limited time offers:
- Wild Greens: BBQ chicken wrap - $3.99
- Smashers: breakfast burger - $3.99
- 2MATO: California club pizza - $3.49
- Terra Ve-Weekly Special: Nacho Bar
- Ameren Café: BBQ pulled pork wrap for $5.99; breakfast special is Texas French toast for $3.59.
- Marketplace: a half sandwich and soup at Grand Blvd Deli for $5.49
Do you have an iPhone or an iPod? Download the official SLU app and access dining. To view menus, specials, limited-time offers and other promotions, visit www.billiken-dining.com. Find dining services on Facebook or follow on Twitter.