Offer your thoughts about campus food service during dining services' focus groups, at 6, 7 and 8 p.m. Tuesday Feb. 8 and Wednesday, Feb. 9, in Busch Student Center room 254. Free food will be available.
Every Wednesday in February visit Griesedieck and Reinert to celebrate the rich heritage and many great accomplishments of African-Americans throughout American History. Dining services will introduce whole, nutritious foods back into our lifestyles and kitchens.
- Fusz Food Court new limited time offers:
- Wild Greens: crispy chicken wrap for $3.99;
- Smashers: bacon mac burger for $3.99;
- 2MATO: BBQ chicken pizza for $3.49
- Ameren Café weekly lunch special: lasagna and bosco stick; breakfast promotion: Texas French toast.
- Marketplace: toasted ravioli at Tomato Head Red, for a limited time.
Do you have an iPhone or an iPod? Download the official SLU app and access dining.