Dining Services Announces Specials and Promotions
Chopsticks, an Asian cuisine concept is now open in the Marketplace. Chopsticks will feature three daily entrees: General Tso's chicken, Mongolian beef and curry vegetable tofu, starting at $5.99
With an entrée, you get a one choice of jasmine rice, brown rice, fried rice or noodles and vegetable eggroll, crab rangoon or dim sum, for a limited time.
Chopticks also will offer a weekly limited time offer. This week's offering is cashew chicken.
To view the entire menu and upcoming specials visit the dining services website. www.billiken-dining.com
Check out our Mardi Gras celebration Tuesday at Griesedieck for lunch and Reinert dinner. The menu includes chicken andouille sausage gumbo, chicken and shrimp jambalaya, Cajun blackened catfish, tri-colored pepper relish, dirty rice, hushpuppies, braised okra, tomatoes, garlic, chocolate pecan pie, warm banana bread pudding with bourbon butterscotch sauce.
Fusz Food Court:
- Wild Greens: cucumber hummus wrap - $3.99
- Smashers: bunless burger - $3.99
- 2MATO: Hawaiian pizza - $3.49
- Ameren Café: corned beef and cabbage sandwich - $5.99
- breakfast special: Texas French toast with sausage or fresh fruit - $4.99
- Healthy start your weekend at the Bean with whole fruit, milk and cereal for $3.49 (Saturdays and Sundays ONLY).
- Tomato Head Red 16" one topping pizza-to-go for only $11.99. Available Sundays ONLY - The Marketplace)
Two Hour Sale
Check out our daily sale from 2-4 p.m. this week
The Grand Marketplace:
- Tomato Head Red: Two garlic knots and a 24 ounce fountain beverage-$2.00
- Chopsticks: dim sum two for $2
- small coffee and cookie for $2.00
Fusz Food Court
- Smashers small fry and small beverage for $2.99
- 2mato Bosco Sticks - 2 for $2
- Wild Greens 8 oz soup - $2.99
- $2 mocktails and $0.99 cent chips and salsa
- Bosco Sticks - 2 for $2
- The Grand Marketplace - two Cinnamon Knots
- The Bean- Tall Cappuccino, or Tall Americano and add a cookie o Fusz Food Court - Cracker Jacks
- Ameren Cafe- Donut holes and a Bagel between (2-4 p.m.)
- Dematt - 2 pack pop tarts
In a hurry? No time for lunch? Drop by The Bean, Ameren Cafe, Fusz Food Court, Side Bar Café (Law School) Grand Marketplace, Dematt and grab an Outtakes Meals To-Go, choose from shrimp alfredo , BBQ chicken strips and spaghetti and meatballs, buy 10 meals-to-go and get a free cookie.
More options will be made available.
Feeling adventurous!! make a purchase and get a passport at any of the retail dining locations, venture out and visit other campus dining locations, When entire passport is filled, redeem 10 percent off discount at next purchase.
Customers who make a purchase while the Bounce Back poster is up will get their receipts stamped. The stamped receipt becomes a coupon for a 10 percent discount, to be redeemed at your next meal, so look out for the poster.
Are you running low on flex dollars, recharge and receive 25 percent added to your bonus flex for resident students, and 10% for commuter students, recharge at www.slu.edu/services/parking