ITS Tech Tip: Out of Office Notification
The November and December holidays are rapidly approaching.
Be sure to let your colleagues and students know when you are out of the office and unable to check your e-mail by setting up an automatic notification.
You can set notifications up ahead of time using these simple steps:
- Login to mail.slu.edu
- Click the "Settings" link in the upper right corner of your screen
- Mark "Vacation responder on"
- Select the first day of your vacation on the pop-up calendar
- Check-mark "Ends"
- Select the day you will return to work on the pop-up calendar
- Type an out of office subject and message
- Click "Save Changes"