Human Resources Training and Development will perform maintenance on Skillsoft 7.2 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (3 p.m. to midnight Central European Time) Monday, March 18. The system will be offline as new features are installed. No other systems will be affected.
Some of the new features will be:
- inGenius: Users can build a community of colleagues from within SLU that share similar interests.
- Blogs: Users can post individual comments on a topic and readers can comment on blog content.
- "Development Plan" folder: Users and managers can add courses to this folder to collaboratively create an approved, personalized development plan designed to achieve specific career goals and keep track of assets. While a manager does not have access to view personal folders, they would be able to add to and view the Development Plan folder.
- Approval Manager: The Approval Manager role and functionality is new for managers to approve or deny assets within another learner's "Development Plan"folder
- "My Plan" folder: Adding items to the "My Plan" folder is now even more granular with the ability to add individual chapters of a course topic to "My Plan" instead of adding the full course.
Learn more about the "Introduction to New Features in Skillsoft" sessions listed below or contact Human Resources Training and Development at 314-977-3568 for additional information.
- 2-3 p.m. Wednesday, March 20, in Auditorium C of the Learning Resources Center (100 seats)
- 10-11 a.m. Thursday, March 21, in room 372 of the Marvin and Harlene Wool Center (16 seats)
- Noon to 1 p.m. Thursday, March 21, in room 1412-D Salus Center (42 seats)