Tegrity Maintenance Scheduled for Aug. 15
The Tegrity Lecture Capture system will be upgraded with the Summer 2012 update Wednesday, Aug. 15. Tegrity will be unavailable for approximately 20 minutes between the hours of 1 a.m. and 5 a.m.
The upgrade will include behind-the-scenes enhancements, as well as some changes to the mobile apps and instructor capabilities such as:
- New Upload Recording Actions Menu Option: Instructors on Windows PCs will be able to upload an existing recording via the new Upload Recording option on the course actions menu on the web user interface.
- Monitor/Screen Selection on Windows PC: When using the Tegrity recorder on Windows PC, customers will be able to select which monitor/screen to record when starting a recording if there is more than one monitor/screen available.
- Mobile App Awareness: Customers will be prompted to use native Tegrity Mobile App on iOS and Android devices instead of a browser to access Tegrity.
- Offline Viewing in Android Mobile App: Customers will have the ability to play recordings when offline using Tegrity Mobile App on Android. Recordings will be downloaded when online and locked within the app, so they cannot be shared.
- Video Recording with Mobile App: There will be the ability to create a new recording from the mobile device's camera using the Tegrity Mobile App on the iOS and Android.
- Kindle Fire Support: Customers will have the ability to view recordings and add bookmarks with Tegrity Mobile App on Kindle Fire.
Visit www.slu.edu/capture for more information on Tegrity, a list of the classrooms where Tegrity is available, and information on how to use Tegrity to record supplementary course content.