In order to make the tuition remission benefit application process easier, Benefits has instituted a "universal" tuition remission application.
This means that once you apply for tuition remission benefits and the application is approved, the benefit remains in place until you or your dependents no longer meet the eligibility requirements.
How do you apply?
- Visit Banner Self Service (Take me to the instructions)
Keep in mind:
- If you have applied previously for yourself or dependents, you must apply one more time.
- If you have not applied before, you can apply now for the benefit.
- When you acquire new dependents or need to apply for a newly eligible dependent, please apply for tuition remission at that time
- The eligibility requirements have not changed; just how you apply for them.
We hope you find the new online process "user-friendly."