Yunxi Tan M.D.
Yunxi Tan M.D.M.D., Peking Medical College, 1956
- Medical Gross Anatomy
- Graduate Gross Anatomy
- Head and Neck Anatomy
- AHP Gross Anatomy
- Teacher of the Year, Medical Class of 1994
- Most Dedicated and Approachable Teacher, Medical Class of 1995
- Golden Apple Teaching Award, Medical Class of 1996
- Nancy McNeir Ring Outstanding Faculty Award, 1998
- Annual Faculty Excellence Award, 2001
- Golden Apple Teaching Award, Medical Class of 2001
ResearchAnatomy of the conduction system of the heart and its relationship to the electrocardiology and surgery.
PublicationsBiao-ming He, Yunxi Tan et al. The surgical anatomy of the sinoatrial node. Surg. Radiol. Anat. 13:123, 1992.
W. Michael Panneton, Paul F. McCulloch, Yun Tan, Yunxi Tan, Parviz Yavari: Brainstem origin of preganglionic cardiac motoneurons in the muskrat. Brain Research 378:342, 1996.
Sincoff, E.H., Tan, Y and Abdulrauf, S.I.: White matter fiber dissection of the optic radiations of the temporal lobe and implications for surgical approaches to the temporal horn. J. Neurosurg., 101:739-746, 2004.