Saint Louis University’s Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences combines strong classroom and field-based instruction with internationally-recognized research.
The department offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs including traditional doctoral programs and innovative undergraduate programs that provide unique, campus-wide learning experiences.
We were the first geophysics department in the western hemisphere and our research spans across a broad spectrum of the physical sciences. You will have the opportunity to work directly with faculty on their research and participate in internships through the department’s growing network of professionals in the public and private sectors.
Earth and Atmospheric Sciences Degree Programs
- Undergraduate Certificate in Geographic Information System(GIS)
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Studies
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Geology
- Bachelor of Science in Geophysics
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Meteorology
- Master of Science in Geographic Information Science
- Master of Science or Doctor of Philosophy in Geoscience
- Master of Science or Doctor of Philosophy in Meteorology
- Graduate Certificate in Geographic Information Science (GIScience)