Saint Louis University’s Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences boasts faculty
members widely known for their extensive research, community service and commitment
- Karl Chauff, Ph.D.
- David J. Crossley, Ph.D.
- Cathy Finley, Ph.D.
- John Encarnacion, Ph.D., undergraduate program coordinator for the geosciences
- Jack Fishman, Ph.D.
- Benjamin de Foy, Ph.D., department chair
- Charles Graves, Ph.D., undergraduate program coordinator for meteorology
- Daniel Hanes, Ph.D.
- Liz Hasenmueller, Ph.D.
- Robert Hermann, Ph.D., Reinert chair and graduate program director for geosciences
- Zaitao Pan, Ph.D., graduate program director for meteorology
- Robert Pasken, Ph.D.
- Linda Warren, Ph.D.
- Valorie Wilmoth, Ph.D.
- Wasit Wulamu, Ph.D.
- Lupei Zhu, Ph.D.