The Role of International Faculty in Shaping the Global Campus
In exploring the Atlas Week theme of empowering humanity through education and service, this one hour panel examines the role of international faculty in shaping an increasingly global campus. The panel features three presenters and one moderator.
Topics covered include:
- Trends in the global flow/travel of researchers and educators
- How globalization is shaping American higher education
- Implications of 1 and 2 for SLU's global campus.
Key questions this panel addresses include:
- What are the benefits of having a global campus?
- How do international faculty enrich the culture of the university community?
- How does international research contribute to developing a global campus?
Discussion period to follow panelist presentations.