Tour SLU: Classrooms, Study Spots and Library
Welcome to academic life at Saint Louis University. There are plenty of great places to study on our beautiful, urban campus.
SLU is a top-ranked Catholic, Jesuit university in St. Louis, Missouri. Students have nearly 90 undergraduate programs to choose from and lots of opportunities to learn outside of the classroom.
SLU nursing students get clinical experience in state-of-the-art simulation labs. Engineering students at Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology have the opportunity to collaborate with faculty on research that interests them. Many students take advantage of how many courses we offer and take classes outside their major, or even have second majors or a minor.
Several classrooms at Saint Louis University have the most cutting-edge technology, and SLU’s Pius XII Memorial Library is equipped with nearly a hundred of the latest computers, as well as lots of study areas and a snack bar.
SLU has great classrooms and a fantastic library, but one of the best things about campus is all the outdoor places to study: in hammocks, near fountains and koi ponds, and beside statues. Some professors even take their classes outside.
At SLU, each student gets a well-rounded education that prepares them to succeed in the future.
- Being a Billiken: So Much More than SLU's Mascot
- College Matters: Where You Go to School Makes a Difference
- Fall Welcome at SLU: Your First Days at Saint Louis University
- Getting Involved at SLU: Here's How to Start
- Here Is St. Louis: See What Makes SLU's Hometown a Great Place to Live, Learn and Have Fun
- Interested in Living in a Learning Community? Here's What You Need to Know.
- Mass at College Church: Spiritual Life at Saint Louis University
- SLU 101: Summer Orientation at SLU
- Tour SLU: Student Life — What's It Like to go to SLU?
- Tour SLU: Where to Eat and Sleep
- University 101: A Crash Course in Succeeding at Saint Louis University
- What Is a Billiken? An Inside Look at Saint Louis University's Iconic Mascot
- Why SLU Is the Right Choice