1 egg white
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
Vegetable cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut zucchini into 3-inch sticks.
- Whisk an egg white in a small bowl, and add milk.
- Combine Parmesan and seasoned breadcrumbs in a separate bowl.
- Dip zucchini sticks into egg mixture, and then roll in breadcrumb mixture.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray, and place zucchini on sheet.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of www.health.com
This recipe was featured in the Fresh Gatherings’ Harvest Newsletter on June 29, 2012. Fresh Gatherings’ Harvest is a community supported agriculture (CSA) program that partners with local farmers to supply program participants with quality, local produce. The mission is to eat locally and impact globally. For more information about Fresh Gatherings’ Harvest, please visit their blog.