- Student Mail Services
About your mailbox and key
PHONE: 314 977-1128
HOURS: Mon - Thurs, 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fri, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat, 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
ROOM: Lower Level, Rm. 131
ADDRESS: 20 N. GRAND BLVD.
ST. LOUIS, MO 63103
Understanding your mailbox
- Every student has an on campus mailbox. This also includes commuter students. You can choose to utilize your mailbox or opt out of using it.
- If you choose not to use your student mailbox, please notify Student Mail Services so we can reassign that mailbox to another student.
- Your mailbox is activated and ready for use when you receive a key from Student Mail Services.
- Keeping your mailbox active means you must check your mailbox often! Your mailbox will be closed it you do not check it in a timely manner.
- If your mailbox is too full, we will send a reminder via e-mail encouraging you to check it. If there is no response from the student, the mailbox will be reassigned.
- Any student who would like to close their mailbox should fill out a "Change of Address" form on https://moversguide.usps.com/icoa/home/icoa-main-flow.do?execution=e1s1&_flowId=icoa-main-flow& or go to local post office.
- This process will ensure mail sent to your old student address will be forwarded by USPS to your new address.
- Your mailbox Is permanently closed when your key is returned to Student Mail Services.
- Forwarding is only available during the summer months if a mailbox is permanently closed or if you will be residing over 50 miles away from SLU for the summer.
- A lost key will result in a $25 charge.