- Student Tech Service Center
- SMART Desk 2014
- Academic Tools
- Blackboard Learn
- SurveyDIG Online Course Evaluation System
- Tegrity Lecture Capture
- Web-based survey tools
- Accounts and Access
- Billiken Print
- Graduating Senior Checklist
- Hardware and Software Discounts
- Internet Services
- IT Intern Program
- Let your major be your guide
- Media resources and Labs
- New Student Checklist
- Technical Support
- ITS Home Page
Blackboard Mobile Learn for SLU Global
Blackboard Mobile Learn takes teaching and learning mobile, giving faculty and students access to their Blackboard course content on a variety of mobile platforms, including Android and Apple devices.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What can users do on Blackboard Mobile Learn?
- Are there videos available to watch about mobile learn?
- Which devices are supported by Blackboard Mobile Learn?
- How do faculty and students get Blackboard Mobile Learn on their mobile devices?
- Where do I go to download the app?
- Is there a charge for Blackboard Mobile Learn?
- If users have a device on a carrier other than Sprint, can they download the app?
- Who do users contact for support for Blackboard Mobile Learn?
Q: What can users do on Blackboard Mobile Learn?
A: Blackboard Mobile Learn allows you to access your Blackboard courses through a mobile device. Students and instructors can:
- customize the app
- access documents in multiple formats
- post announcements (instructors only)
- view grades (students only)
- create discussion threads and posts
- upload media as attachments to discussion boards and blogs
- comment on blogs and journals.
- link your Dropbox account to Blackboard Mobile and upload documents to discussions and blogs.
- get notifications of new announcements, new graded items and other activities.
Q: Are there videos available to watch about mobile learn?
A: View demos of Blackboard Mobile Learn on various devices.
Q: Which devices are supported by Blackboard Mobile Learn?
A: The Blackboard Mobile App is available for download on:
- iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
[Top of Page]
Q: How do faculty and students get Blackboard Mobile Learn on their mobile devices?
A: Users can quickly and easily download the applications for their mobile devices from their app stores.
- Search for "Blackboard Mobile Learn" and download the mobile app.
- Open the app and search for "Saint Louis University" in the field provided.
- Log in to Blackboard Mobile using your SLU Net ID and password.
Q: Where do I go to download the app:
Q: Is there a charge for Blackboard Mobile Learn?
A: The app has a one-time fee of $1.99 for unlimited access for life.
Q: If users have a device on a carrier other than Sprint, can they download the app?
A: Blackboard has made the Mobile Learn app available for purchase on iOS and Android devices on all carriers and networks.
Q: Who do users contact for support for Blackboard Mobile Learn?
A: If you have a support issue, please contact the IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000 or visit the IT Service Desk page for a complete listing of service desk locations and contact information.
Last updated: 05/20/2014 MENG