- Student Tech Service Center
- Academic Tools
- Blackboard Learn
- SurveyDIG Online Course Evaluation System
- Tegrity Lecture Capture
- Web-based survey tools
- Accounts and Access
- Billiken Print
- Graduating Senior Checklist
- Hardware and Software Discounts
- Internet Services
- IT Intern Program
- Let your major be your guide
- Media resources and Labs
- New Student Checklist
- Technical Support
- ITS Home Page
SurveyDIG Online Course Evaluation System
The SurveyDIG Online Course Evaluation System, or SurveyDIG, is the University's online course evaluation tool. SurveyDIG provides a secure form which enables students to submit an anonymous course evaluation via a link on their schedule in Banner Self-Service.
Please follow the links to the right for more information on using SurveyDIG whether you are a department chair or administrator, dean, faculty member, or student.
Support for SurveyDIG
ITS provides SurveyDIG support for SLU faculty, staff and students. Please contact the Student Service Desk at 314-977-4000, ext 2 or chat/email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the benefits of using SurveyDIG for students?
- Students can fill out an anonymous course evaluation online at their own pace outside of the classroom.
- The link to the evaluation form is automatically displayed to students based on their enrollment status in courses using SurveyDIG.
- Students will receive an automatic e-mail notification on the start date of the evaluation period for their participating courses and a reminder e-mail if the evaluation has not been completed by the deadline.