- Student Tech Service Center
- Academic Tools
- Accounts and Access
- Billiken Print
- Graduating Senior Checklist
- Hardware and Software Discounts
- Internet Services
- IT Intern Program
- Let your major be your guide
- Media resources and Labs
- New Student Checklist
- Technical Support
- ITS Home Page
Google Apps and Listserv Technology
ITS offers support for SLU's e-mail (Google Apps) and listserv (distribution lists) systems.
Please select the appropriate link below for more information about Google Apps and listserv resources in the SLU community.
- Google Apps - SLU's Google Apps for Education system provides faculty, staff and students with greater storage capacity for e-mail, while maintaining the highest standards for safety and security (including federal guidelines for student and patient privacy). Click the link to the right to learn more about the many features available through Google Apps.
- Listserv Technology - SLU's Web-based listserv system provides e-mail distribution lists and e-mail discussion lists with message archiving and analytics. Log in to your account by going to http://list.slu.edu or click the link to the right for more information on SLU's listserv system.