- Student Tech Service Center
How To Get Help or Are You New To SLU?
Looking for help? Are you a new SLU Student?
Welcome to SLU! Here's a checklist to help you become familiar with and effectively use campus technology services and resources.
- Activate your SLU Net ID and password: password.slu.edu
- Log into your SLU Email: mail.slu.edu
- Sign up for text/e-mail emergency messages: dps.slu.edu
- Review all policies and guidelines related to the use of campus IT and data security
- Download free anti-virus software for your computer
- Don't want to carry your laptop? Check out SLU's open computer lab and specialized multimedia computer labs
- Stay up on your homework and organized using Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint all for free!!): office.com
- Use mySLU to register for classes, check your grades, pay your tuition/housing bill: mySLU.slu.edu
- Print inexpensively from a high-quality campus printer: Find a Billiken Print here
- Check out discounts available for SLU student's computer-related needs: Discounts for software or hardware available!
- Contact the Tech Service Center for technology-related questions or problems: