- Student Tech Service Center
IT Intern Handbook
This manual is designed to acquaint you with IT Intern Program and provide you with information about working conditions, benefits, and policies affecting your employment.
The information contained in this manual applies to all employees of IT Intern Program. The Manual is a summary of our policies, which are presented here only as a matter of information.
You are responsible for reading, understanding, and complying with the provisions of this manual. Our objective is to provide you with a work environment that is constructive to both personal and professional growth.
Since our organization is subject to change, we reserve the right to interrupt, change, suspend, cancel, or dispute with or without notice all or any part of our policies, procedures, and benefits at any time. We will notify all employees of these changes. Changes will be effective on the dates determined by the organization, and after those dates all superseded policies will be null.
If you are uncertain about any policy or procedure, speak with your direct supervisor.
- SECTION 1- ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- Who We Are
- Vission Statement
- Increasing Intern Effectiveness
- What We Want To Achieve For Our Community
- SECTION 2 - STUDENT WORKER POLICY
- International Students
- SECTION 3 - EMPLOYEE COMMUNICATIONS
- Communication Tools
- Suggestion Box
- Procedure For Handling Complaints
- SECTION 4 - STRUCTURE AND FUNCTIONING
- ITS Structure
- Intern Structure
- Job Descriptions
- SECTION 5 - STANDARDS OF CONDUCT
- Harassment, including sexual harassment
- Standards of professionalism