- Student Tech Service Center
Open Positions within the IT Intern Program
Are you looking for a fun, fulfilling and on-campus job? Look no further than the IT Intern Program.
Fall 2014 Open Positions:
- Advanced Technology Intern
- Communication Intern
- Desktop Systems Intern
- Enterprise Academic Systems Interns
- Multi-media Lab
- Network Technician
- Project Office Intern
- Service Desk Analyst: AHP
- Service Desk Analyst: Doisy
- Service Desk Analyst: Pathology
- SLUCARE Service Desk Analyst
- Student Service Desk Analyst
To apply for a position
- Go to careers.slu.edu
- Click on CareerLink!
- Select Student
- Log in with you CareerLink username and password
- Search for "ITS"
Or email your resume, cover letter, and availability to Megan Greathouse
Things to remember when applying:
- Upload a cover letter and current resume for each position
- Always provide your most update-to-date availability for each semester
- Normal business hours are typically fall between 8am - 5pm and Service Desks run 7am - 7pm for positions unless otherwise noted
- Federal Work Study is required for positions, unless otherwise noted
Have a question?
Student Support Coordinator
Busch Student Center, Room 137