- Student Tech Service Center
- Academic Tools
- Accounts and Access
- Billiken Print
- Graduating Senior Checklist
- Hardware and Software Discounts
- Internet Services
- IT Intern Program
- Let your major be your guide
- Media resources and Labs
- New Student Checklist
- Technical Support
- ITS Home Page
Multimedia Services and Computer Labs
With computing and technology more integrated into course curriculum, ITS provides resources to enhance the teaching and learning environment at SLU.
Please select the appropriate link below for more information on computer and multimedia labs available to the SLU community.
- Multimedia Labs - Small groups of computer workstations with extended capabilities and other multimedia resources with advanced tools for creating classroom presentations and learning materials.
- Multimedia Resources - Information on learning carrels and self-service facilities for automated test grading, laminating, mat cutting, dry mounting, video editing, and audio copying/editing.
- Instructional Media Collection - Information on reserving videos for academic use covering a wide range of disciplines.
- Video Conferencing - Multiple locations across campus offer equipment for face-to-face meetings via video conferences.
- Open Computer Labs - Information and locations of general use computer labs with PCs available to the University community.
- Classroom Computer Labs - Registrar-booked computer lab facilities for regular class meetings and other academic activities.