- Student Tech Service Center
- Hardware and Software Discounts
- IT Intern Program
- Let your major be your guide
- Service, Support, and Information
- About the TSC
- Billiken Print
- Internet Services
- Accounts and Access
- Academic Tools
- Media resources and Labs
- GameNight 2015
- SMART Desk 2015
- ITS Home Page
Administrative Systems and Services
ITS supports a variety of administrative systems, including the mySLU portal, Banner Self-Service, and Internet Native Banner. The division also provides administrative services including Windows security updates, antivirus protection, and guest account access.
Please select the appropriate link below for more information about the administrative systems and services available to the SLU community.
- mySLU Portal - Provides access to Google Apps, People Finder, Blackboard CE, Banner Self-Service, student records, employee records and more.
- Banner Self-Service - An individual's window into the data kept in the central campus information system.
- Windows Security Updates - Throughout the year, Windows provides security and software updates to all Microsoft users.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection - SLU's antivirus software is available for all student computers.