- Student Tech Service Center
- Hardware and Software Discounts
- IT Intern Program
- Let your major be your guide
- Service, Support, and Information
- About the TSC
- Billiken Print
- Internet Services
- Accounts and Access
- Academic Tools
- Media resources and Labs
- SMART Desk 2015
- ITS Home Page
Banner Self-Service (or Banner) is an individual's window into the data kept in the central campus information system. The system is available for faculty, staff and students to log in and securely view and update data and information that pertains to them.
Banner Self-Service can be accessed through the mySLU portal by using the Tools tab and selecting Banner Self-Service (shown in the image below).
Banner Self-Service can also be accessed by going to banner.slu.edu and logging in with your SLU Net ID and password.
Banner Self-Services provides access for Students to:
- Billing information
- Course registration (add/drop)
- Financial aid information
- Online course evaluations
- Parking and Card Services vehicle registration
- Student records and transcript requests
- Timesheets for Student Workers