- Student Tech Service Center
Banner Self-Service for Students
Banner Self-Service (or Banner) is an individual's window into the data kept in the central campus information system. The system is available for faculty, staff and students to log in and securely view and update data and information that pertains to them.
Banner Self-Service can be accessed through the mySLU portal by using the Tools tab and selecting Banner Self-Service. Banner Self-Service can also be accessed by going to banner.slu.edu and logging in with your SLU Net ID and password.
Records and data in Banner are broken up into sections, Student Information, Financial Aid, Personal Information, and Employee. To access information related to your individual account at the University, click the tab located on the top menu bar associated with the data you seeking.
The Student Tab provides access to:
- Admissions Information
- Registration Information
- Student Records
- Student Accounts
- Parking and Card Services Permit/Vehicle Registration
The Financial Aid Tab provides access to:
- Financial Aid Status
- Email Financial Services
- General Aid information
- Student Account Summary by Term
The Personal Information Tab provides access to:
- Viewing and Updating address and phones
- Viewing and Updating Emergency Contacts
- Viewing and Updating Martial Status
- Name Change Information
- Social Security Number Change Information
- Answer Surveys
- Viewing Education Records