- Student Tech Service Center
- Hardware and Software Discounts
- IT Intern Program
- Let your major be your guide
- Service, Support, and Information
- About the TSC
- Billiken Print
- Internet Services
- Accounts and Access
- Academic Tools
- Media resources and Labs
- GameNight 2015
- SMART Desk 2015
- ITS Home Page
Multimedia Services and Computer Labs
With computing and technology more integrated into course curriculum, ITS provides resources to enhance the teaching and learning environment at SLU.
Please select the appropriate link below for more information on computer and multimedia labs available to the SLU community.
- Multimedia Labs - Small groups of computer workstations with extended capabilities and other multimedia resources with advanced tools for creating classroom presentations and learning materials.
- Multimedia Resources - Information on learning carrels and self-service facilities for automated test grading, laminating, mat cutting, dry mounting, video editing, and audio copying/editing.
- Instructional Media Collection - Information on reserving videos for academic use covering a wide range of disciplines.
- Video Conferencing - Multiple locations across campus offer equipment for face-to-face meetings via video conferences.
- Open Computer Labs - Information and locations of general use computer labs with PCs available to the University community.
- Classroom Computer Labs - Registrar-booked computer lab facilities for regular class meetings and other academic activities.