The following information provides a brief explanation of the purpose of the various disbursement forms which are available. See the applicable web pages for further information regarding the specific policies and procedures for each form.
eSeePay DPV/Direct Payment Voucher
Purpose: To request a check to a payee for the specific type of expenditures identified below:
- Consulting/Professional Services (Non-Employees Only)
- Dues and Memberships
- Expense Reimbursements
- Honoraria (Non-Employees Only)
- Local Seminar/Conference Registration Fees
- Medical/Healthcare Services
- Moving and Relocation Expense Reimbursements
- Petty Cash Fund Reimbursements
- Prizes or Awards (Non-Employees Only)
- Professional Entertainment (Non-Employees Only)
- Speaker and Lecture Fees (Non-Employees Only)
- Subject/Patient Study Fees (Non-Employees Only)
- Subscriptions and Publications
- U.S. Postmaster Purchases
Purpose: The Finance Transaction Correction should be utilized to correct transactions posted in error and reallocate expenses between departments to reflect actual usage.
Purpose: To purchase goods and services provided by other University departments.
Purpose: To request a purchase order to a non-University vendor for the procurement of materials, supplies, equipment and services exceeding $100.