Budget Roll Process
Financial Planning and Budget and Payroll Services are preparing to complete the FY14 Budget Roll process. The Budget Roll process is slated to begin on or about June 25, 2013 for salaries and Finance budgets. As in the past, Financial Planning and Budget will not be able to process budget revisions during this time. The following provides you with important deadlines and information about your role in this process.
Budget Revisions and FY14 Budgets
- Please submit the remainder of your CRITICAL FY13 budget revisions to Financial Planning and Budget no later than close of business on Friday, June 14, 2013.
- Due to the timing of the first payroll for FY14, you should be able to view your FY14 budgets in Banner Self Service-Finance by Friday, July 5, 2013.
- When reviewing timesheets, leave reports and department time entry in Banner, it is important to review all employees' records for accuracy including leave report locations and methods. If you notice anyone listed that should not be paid for July, please contact HRIS (977-2381) and Payroll Services (977-2384) immediately.
- The job information from Salary Planner will create a job effective 7/01/2013. If a job effective 7/01/2013 already exists, the Salary Planner information will override it.
- If an employee has received a pay change since the Salary Planner screens have closed, please contact Financial Planning and Budget to verify their FY14 proposed annual salary so we can make the appropriate changes.
- Please pay close attention to the upcoming EPAF deadlines that are published in the FY 14 Payroll Calendars under other information. If you have to submit a correction via EPAF please do so within the appropriate July deadlines.
Please share this information with others in your department that may be affected by these deadlines. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Brianne Burcke (977-2991), Bruce Andres (977-7073), or Allison Grapperhaus (977-2393) in the Office of Financial Planning and Budget; or Marsha McBride (977-2383) in Payroll Services.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and attention to this process.
Financial Planning & Budget Office & Payroll Services