- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Auxiliary Services
- Business Services
- Contract Approval Process
- Doing Business with Saint Louis University
- Exclusive University Business Partners
- Hotel Accommodations
- Master Vendor Form Instructions
- P-Card Policies and Procedures
- Photocopy Equipment Acquisition
- Purchasing FAQ
- Purchasing Policies and Procedures
- Selecting a Vendor
- Sole Source Form
- Vendor Discounts for Personal Purchases
- Vendor List: University
- Vendor List: Medical
- Vendor Performance Feedback Form
- Vendor Programs
- Vendor Requirements
- Year End Processing
- Fiscal Year End Process
- FY15 Purchase Requisitions
- Year End Requisitioning Procedures
- Copying a Requisition
- Fiscal Year End Processing Checklist
- P-Card Charges for FY14 and FY15
- Year End Calendar
- Split-Run Coding
- Budget Roll Process
- Deferred Charges
- Contact Business Services
- Card Programs
- Central Processing Center
- Employee Reimbursement
- Financial Commitment
- Financial Planning & Budget
- Financial Services
- Parking and Card Services
- Real Estate
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Treasury & Investments
- Wire Transfer Request
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Instructions to the Commitment Offices
The period that will be observed for split-run coding of documents processed by the Controller's Office will be from July 1 through July 17, 2014.
All invoice documents submitted to CPC-Accounts Payable must be coded "6" if they are to be charged to fiscal year 2013-2014 or coded "7" if they are to be charged to fiscal year 2014-2015.
For Web Deposits, write a "6" or "7" at the top of the form to indicate if the payment should be applied to FY14 or FY15.
For requisitions and eSeeDPV's, the transaction date determines the fiscal year to which the transaction is recorded.
For eSeeIDO's, the Recovery Transaction Date determines the fiscal year.
For Concur Expense reports, the Report Date indicates the fiscal year to which the transaction should be recorded.
Commitment Offices approving the various documents must assume responsibility for the split-run coding in order to ensure that all revenues and expenditures are recorded in the proper fiscal year. Documents must be coded "6" or "7" prior to July 1st when their processing by Cashier Services or CPC-Accounts Payable cannot reasonably be expected until July 1st or thereafter.
CPC-Accounts Payable has the final authority to determine accuracy of split-run coding for all disbursements and Cashier Services for all receipts.